Friday, November 27, 2015

Leftover Turkey & Castable Opinion

Well, I sure hope that all my readers and fellow blogging friends had a most wonderful Thanksgiving Day with their family members and friends.  I know I sure did.  

As if we did not get enough yesterday, we have proceeded today to overfill our stomach capacity with leftover turkey and dressing and all the additions that make this holiday what it is.  Thankful for lots of food, family, friends, and a heavy dose of football.

I know the weekend is not even here yet, so.................

In any matter, I just wanted to have a shoulder to whine on for a second.  As you have probably gathered from  a few posts ago, Blogger and I have gone the rounds trying to figure out why I can't access and post from my previous "Not Shutdown" blog site, and, why I had to begin anew here.  I have finally given up on the confusion and am trying to incorporate some of the old into the new.

The good news is: Do not change your current blog link.  Blogger says I can do what I want from here, "Forever" as long as they have a online status!.........................................................

However, I do want to note that if you look at my picture header, you will see I have re-established the name of this blog to "The Pond Stalker".  Does that ring a bell?

Anyway, if you feel inclined too you could change the blog name on your BlogRolls to "The Pond Stalker" which will require you to take a minute to edit I know.  

****Just don't change the link, please.

When you have been around the blogging scene as long as I have, you begin to think your invincible.  Blogger has demonstrated to me that I am not!!!!

They have their opinion and I have mine....

Wow, not more Pumpkin Pie, now..............................
 

10 comments:

  1. Mel
    The one of the year we all seem to over eat, especially me. Nothing like left over turkey, I know you guys had a big day. thanks for shariing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bill, just finished the second day of feast (Leftovers).............
      I am ready for a change of focus tonight.

      Hope you had a most wonderful Thanksgiving, my friend.

      Delete
  2. Mel, that's an impressive skeleton. Ours looked the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, Alan, funny how that works out. Poor bird! Been giving it up on Thanksgiving Day for a long, long time so that we can all be a little more plump for the holidays. Hope you a great Thanksgiving Day with your family..............

      Delete
  3. I think I'm having trouble with my Blogroll. This post just popped up and it's a day old. It's not your blog because this happens A LOT. OK, Thanksgiving leftovers. I was always under the impression that was the reason for cooking all that good stuff on Thanksgiving was so you could eat leftovers for the next week or so. Where would we get hot turkey sandwiches from if we didn't have leftovers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Mark. On occasion, I have had the same issues with my Blogroll. It works most of the time, but, not at 100% like it should.

      I love leftovers! The problem is one should eat leftovers over a period of a week or so. Trouble is I helped consume it all in two days. Feeling a little bloated right now. By the way, we had Hot Turkey Sandwiches today. While I have you here, I need your new email address since you moved.

      Delete
  4. It has been updated, Mel! I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving, as well. I had so much food, and then thought it was a good idea to cook more yesterday. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Justin, I knew I could count on you.
      We sure did have an enjoyable Thanksgiving Weekend! Lots of food involved, so I am going to have to get some exercise in to help lose a pound or two.

      P.S. I don't lose much weight sitting at the fly tying bench either....................

      Delete
  5. Skill working on my leftovers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very much appreciate you taking the time to stop by and comment on my blog. I have added your blog back to my BlogBuddies BlogRoll. Somehow, in the re-incarnation of The Pond Stalker and it's reconstruction I missed getting a few of my favorite blogs back on the Blogroll. I sure have missed reading your posts and see that I have some catching up to do. Love your body of work!

      Thanks again........................ P.S. No more leftovers around here.

      Delete